Name:Anton Georgiev Donchev
Date and place of birth:18.03.1945, Gabrovo
Office address:4 "H.Dimitar" Str., Rectorate Building, lab 3406
|Higher education institution||Technical University - Gabrovo|
Ph.D.Title: "Development and testing devices for measuring and regulating gas debits"
Date of obtaining: 5.07.1991 г.
Scientific speciality id: 02.05.13
Date of obtaining: 29.08.2001 г.
1. Mechanical precision engineering
2. Automated systems for data processing and control
|Level of knowledge of foreign languages|
Reading skills: Excellent
Writing skills: Very good
Speaking skills: Very good
Reading skills: Excellent
Writing skills: Excellent
Speaking skills: Excellent
|1972 - 1973||Head of the design team BTRTM - Gabrovo|
|1973 - 1975||Assistant Professor at the Technical University - Gabrovo|
|1975 - 1979||Lecturer at Technical University - Gabrovo|
|1979 - 1988||Senior lecturer at the Technical University - Gabrovo|
|1988 - 2001||Chief Assistant Professor at the Technical University - Gabrovo|
|2001 - 2010||Associate Professor at the Technical University - Gabrovo|
|2006 - 2008||Guest Associate Professor at the South-West University, Blagoevgrad|
|2007 - 2009||Guest Associate Professor at the University of Rousse|
|2003 - 2006||Guest Professor at the Higher Electrotechnical School, Belgrade, Serbia|
|Abroad||1984, Leningrad Institute of Technology|
|In Bulgaria||1974, University of Rousse|
1. Union of Scientists in Bulgaria
2. John Atanasoff Society of Automatics and Informatics (SAI)
3. Academic Society in Computing and Communication Technologies
|Participation in scientific projects|
1. "Study effects of fragmentation of relations on the effectiveness of distributed systems", 2002.
2. "Development and study of nonlinear cost model for fragmented relations in a distributed environment",2003.
3. "Development and testing a mathematical model of the processes for access to distributed database", 1994
12 papers presented at international conferences
44 papers presented at national conferences
1. Donchev A. Tz. Chakalov "Guide for Laboratory Exersizes for PIIS Part-I, ed. Technical University - Gabrovo, 1990.
2. Tzekov, L., A. Donchev "Microcomputer PRAVEC-16, in Book 1 of a series of "Computing Systems and Technologies", First Edition, Technical University - Gabrovo, 1992. Second Revised Edition, Technical University - Gabrovo, 1993.
3. Donchev, A. "Instrument Systems", in Book 2 of series "Computing Systems and Technologies", Technical University - Gabrovo, 1993.
4. Donchev, A., V. Vassileva, "FORTRAN-77 for a microcomputer", in Book 3 of the series "Computer Systems and Technologies", Technical University - Gabrovo, 1993.
5. Donchev A. "Foundations of databases. Exercise Guide (CA-Clipper 5.3)", vol. 1, University Press Vasil Aprilov, Gabrovo, 1999.
6. Donchev. A. Sl. Obradovic, "Database", University Press Vasil Aprilov, Joint publication of the Technical University-Gabrovo and Higher Electrotechnical School, Belgrade, Serbia), 2004.
|from foreign authors||4|
|from bulgarian authors||-|
1. Author of the original methodology for the design of relational database
2. Author of 11 patented inventions
|Phone||+359 88 6414226|
|anton_donchev_1945 [at] abv.bg|
[ kst.tugab.bg ] [ academic staff ] [ top ]